Friday, April 15, 2005

TGIF

TGIF
yeiii...it is Friday. I am about to leave now (the best thing of working here). And I have a full schedule for the whole weekend already. Group meeting today's evening, SPCA for tomorrow (well, hopefully I still can make it), and fitting on Sunday morning. And I have to finish my next assignment too. Gosh I hope the next 48 hours will be enough for me. Oh wait, and another schedule in the weekday for Wednesday. Well, I am excited about it. It's been a while, it's been a long time ago....hmm...when did the last time I had a show? I guess it was back when I was in college. And I kinda miss it actually, it's the best thing in the world when you get money only from being a mannequin ^_^
Too bad I had to be a good daughter and let it go....it's not that I regret it. And maybe it's just not the right path for me.

OK, got to go home now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger