Thursday, March 24, 2005

Easter and egg, or Easter and bunny?? I am confused...

Yei!! I am making some progress on my blog! By myself! ^_^....silly me ^_^. But seriously, I am proud of myself. I know nothing about programming nor the simplest language. Even after the progress that I made from yesterday, I still know little things about it. You can ask me anything about fashion, what is the current style, or the progress about latest acquisition, but about program? Hell no.
So, I think I can be a little proud of myself now (well, actually, thanks a bunch to blogger system too) And don't worry, I am still learning, so you can expect to see some changes on my blog again ^_^

I watched "Evita" on last Saturday with my sister. And, not as I expected, I did not really like the show. I mean, it was not bad. But, not really catching. And definitely my heart still belongs with "Phantom of the Opera". If they come and play again, I will go and see the show again. Also, I am waiting for "Jesus Christ Superstar". Danggg....the last one was on late 2003, how come they have not coming back then??

I went home early today as I was not feeling well. Usually I could fight my germs, but this time I had to admit that I lost and had to go home and take a rest. Well, after taking almost 6 hours of nap, I feel much better now.

Holy Thursday. Starting today starts the ritual of my Easter.
Holy Thursday. Good Friday, Easter Vigil. And Easter Sunday. I remember when we brought 'passio' on Good Friday 3 years ago. That was a great experience for me with VA. The first, and sadly, the last. Huhuhu....I have a bad feeling already that I am going to feel verrryyyy sad this week. Oh well, once a cancer will always be so sentimentally cancer. This year will be the 3rd Easter. How time is really flying by. Someday I will stop counting and won't remember the numbers again....

Btw, I still don't know what is all about between Easter and egg, and bunny. So, Easter and egg, or Easter and bunny?? I am confused.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger