Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Believe in miracle, even the smallest one.

And that what happened to me today. Well, it's not about life and death, and perhaps for some people it would be considered just as a normal thing. But for me, I still feel so glad and I really think it's a part of scenario in my life.

So, I am taking this class every Wednesday at 4pm-7pm. Meanings that I have to leave early from work. Iffy. Just like today, my boss scheduled herself to have a meeting with me at 4pm. Bummer! Couldn’t say no, of course. So I thought, ok, meeting with her for an hour, leave from work at 5pm, get to the class at 5.30pm. But, on top of being late from my class, I had problem with my Spring registration. I couldn’t fix it through the phone call - had to go to the registration office. And they close at 6.30pm. So, even if I get at school at 5.30pm, should I go to the registration office first, or should I go straight to my class? Or should I go straight to my class and go back tomorrow to take care my registration?? For sure I can't do it tomorrow after work because we have this Project M meeting. So..should I go in the morning before work, or in the afternoon after lunch? But that means that I have to get an excuse to leave work in the middle of the day, and not sure if I can afford that with all my work load... Friday? The registration office close at 5pm, so I have to leave early then? And I knew I have to fix this problem asap if I still want to be in the class. Fii...faaa....fooo....foom. Panic. Couldn’t think clearly....

Then, at 3pm, my boss called and said she needed to push our meeting and reschedule it. PHEW!! And I was able to leave a bit early...still able to go to the registration office first....and finally rested my butt inside the class.

Everything happened for a reason. I almost give up this class because I was so afraid that I won't be able to work on my schedule. But now I believe, as long as I am stubborn enough (well, persistent, is the better word), I will get what I want. It still won't be a piece of cake, but I know I will be fine.
Don't ever give up guys! Never!

3 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

benerr!!!

iya loo theres no such thing as coincidence.. :) good thing yaa it's resolved!!

11:13 PM  
Blogger kuesar said...

hahaha good good
iya tuh gua ga suka pake kata stubborn, gw lebih demen kata persistent

7:11 AM  
Blogger irene said...

updett woiii :P

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger