Sunday, August 27, 2006

Shoes oh shoes...

I'm in a mission: organizing my shoes. Finally I did some inventory, and so far, I have 44 shoes, including 3 sneakers, 5 boots, 1 ugg, 3 flip-flop. I am still dividing (or trying to decide) how many dressy shoes and how many casuals ones, cause they're all so look alike.

Anyway, my next mission is to take all the pics for all my shoes (yey!!, print them out and put on each of the shoe-box, because so far I always make a pick-a-boo everytime I need to look one of them, try to remember which box that the last time I put my red shoes, or my blue ones??

So wish me luck for my mission now, it's gonna be a long one for taking picture of 44 shoes, and putting the pic on 44 shoe-boxes....

6 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

crazy girl huahaa... who's so in love w shoes.. ntar liat ya foto2 spatunya..

apaan tuh ugg? kayak kendi gitu ya

10:14 AM  
Blogger GirlTraveler said...

wowwwww...
gw cuman punya X sepatu dan X sendal. Its censored becoz the number is too low.

5:28 PM  
Blogger irene said...

brah, 1 sendal dan 1 sepatu?? gila they dont even match?? wheres the other pair? di makan ya brah??

8:42 AM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

weiii...ini dua2 sempet ilang barengan, mendadak muncul lagi barengan di sini....heeeiii....jangan berantem di sini lho....berabe ntar guenya....kekeeee.....

cin, elo kemana aja? si irene ilang kok elo ilang juga? diculik sm dia yah???

rennnn, ugg itu yah tipe sepatu lha, masa kendi sih???? model boots gitu dr suede.

1:31 AM  
Blogger irene said...

eh mana foto spatunya nih

11:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Impressive post....Pics are really wonderful.!!!!!Wedding will complete successfully if they wear Nike shoes..!!!

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger