Saturday, August 26, 2006

Rebound

Weird. I appreciated how he didn't use me as a rebound. And now, just to forget him, I have to use someone else as my rebound???

Oh well, I don't know if I should feel angry or not, knowing the fact that as these times, for almost 6 months, I was being an idiot and he never thought that I am existed.

Deep breath, SalmonRose, I told myself. Move on! You have the other options that will give a better one, much rather than this person.

Yet, I am not ready to be nice.


Forgive, sounds good
Forget, I’m not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I’m still waiting

2 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

yo... gw juga lagi stress nih.. im in the middle of not knowing, is this over or what.. and when uncertainty and insecurity mingles into one,.. talk about being relentless..! dont know what to think about.. pengen banget cari rebound buat lupain semuanya.. ah.. but not yet kali ya.. wouldnt be unfair for him, would it? alhtough i dont know if what he's done has ever been fair to me...

10:19 AM  
Blogger GirlTraveler said...

hmm.. gw lg dengerin tuh lagu nya..
its so true for many other aspects in life too..

be strong Salmon Rose !!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger