Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What a forgetful person I am

Literally! About last week, I came home from work and right in front of the door, I just realized that I didn't bring my keys with me. I put it inside my other bag that I always bring with me when I go to school, and I forgot to put the keys back into my purse on the night before. Panicked, I called my roommie, and THANKS GOD that he was home already. Phew....

This morning, I came to Starbucks, was in line, and when I was about to get my wallet inside my purse, I realized: oopss! I didn't have my wallet with me, and guess where my wallet was? Of course, inside my school bag, and last night I forgot to put it back into my purse. Lucky me, I was just in line, and not even in front of the cashier, otherwise, imagine how embarrassed I could be?????

Oh well...got to leave this bad habit behind me...but, I guess that's just a part if being me....Or, any idea how to get rid this bad habit away??? Should I start making a list anywhere I go?
-Keys: check
-Wallet: check
-Muni pass: check
-Badge: check
-Brain: hmm.....

3 Comments:

Blogger GirlTraveler said...

hahaha, its okk its okk...
gw jg sering kaya gitu, ada satu kali malahan gw keilangan kunci mobil.
Trus2, ngga ketemu, jd nya mesti dicongkel mobilnya..
hmm, wait a minute.. thats actually kinda embarassing

7:43 AM  
Blogger irene said...

hahahahha jangan dengerin si cindy.. dia emang sering gitu.. hahaha...

its ok salmon!!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

hehee....kl ketinggalan kunci sebenernya nggak cuman sekali dua kali sih kejadiannya *sigh* sampe pernah kok nongrong depan rumah gara2nya gw pikir nggak ada org di rumah....yaiks! bad habit!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger