Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wed 1st week

We had small group of meeting with Mr. Mettler today. It was great, when you can ask him all kind of question you wanna ask and he will answer you; and to be honest; most of his answers were pretty much satisfying, You know, cause sometimes when you ask the questions (mostly those delicate ones), you will be getting like a political answers. Well, there was one question when he replied with: you wanna real answer; or political answer? And actually, he answered us in between; still, it was good enough to close the curiosity.

Anyway, I remember I have posted about him back a while ago, well, it was about a year ago. Dang! Time is really flying by....I still remember how I met him when he came as a guest-speaker to one of my class, and I thought he was a great guy and very down to earth person (considering he is a CEO....). And I still think the same way now.

Hm...and it's another Wednesday again today.

1 Comments:

Blogger GirlTraveler said...

iyahh, apalagi kalo uda kerja, time will fly like thatt *snap finger*

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger