Saturday, March 18, 2006

Tough week!

It's been a tough week. I woke up at 5.30am almost everyday to study, so many tests and so many essays, but the hardest was last Wednesday when I knew it was the last time I could see him, then I have to bare with myself waiting for the coming May. *sigh* It's not even a week, I feel so depressed already, and I still have 6 weeks to feel like this....6 weeks, 42 days...aiayayaaa.....I won't even start to count how many hours or how many minutes cause it will only makes me more insane.

I guess, I didn't do the best job when guarding my heart. But, who could win when you fight with love anyway? With the gentlest way, it found its way to defeat me....

Now I can only wish the time will fly away, hope one morning I wake up and I know he's here...

3 Comments:

Blogger GirlTraveler said...

awww thats so sweeet...
you can do it ren!! Ciayooo

11:50 PM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

thank you cin....iyah, gw pasti bisa kok, sekalian belajar buat sabar nih....:)

9:47 AM  
Blogger VeRóniQue said...

uuuhh..sabar sabar..orang sabar disayang tuhan.. hihihi ga papa..sekalian ngetest dia tuh rin..dia kangen jg ga sama lu? ;;)

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger