Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Divisional Award Day

It's not even 4pm, and I am home already, nice!

I didn't go to work today, cause we had a company's divisional award. They served breakfast in the morning, and then started with the awards for the best people across all departments. And after lunch, they had so many attractions and games like basket-ball, face painting, and they even had a tarrot reader. Too bad the line was so long, and cause I didn't want to miss the shuttle back to the office building, so I decided to leave anyway.

And the fun just kept on going: they had a rock climbing, and I climbed (after I took of my jacket and my high-heel shoes and climbeb with barenaked feet). OMG! It was so fun that I almost do it again...^_^

I must say it's really a great place to work, and we are also number one in many achievements among the other divisions!

Got back at the office building by 3pm, then I stopped by at Bodyshop to get my mom's birthday gift before I went home.

OK, that's what I call a day...and another Wednesday almost gone by....

2 Comments:

Blogger GirlTraveler said...

wowww fun bangetttt ^^
bonding timee, in the end company nya sih yg untung

9:29 AM  
Blogger irene said...

wawwwwwww what a fun day!!!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger