Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Catching up my Christmas spirit

Finally! After chasing the time for almost 6 months, well, not really, it was only 4.5 months to be exact, I am done! My fall semester is done done done, and so far I only know my grade for 1 class, thanks God, it's an A (and yeah....who would thought that I could fall in love with sewing...). I can guess the second class, but the other 2, hell no...and I am crossing my finger though...


Well, good to have free time again. We (STM) went for caroling to Alma Via tonight (it's a senior house), and I feel so sad everytime I see those wrinkle faces...My parents (who will be like them also one day, or maybe soon?) are not here, and I have none of my grandparents anywhere on this earth. Can' help myself thinking about: where I am going to be when my parents turn to be like those Alma Via resident, am I going to be able to be on their side? And, where am I going to be when I turn 70, 80? Will I still be alive?


So I am happy that I was able to bring a little bit of happiness in their aging days....and maybe someone will bring me back those holiday spirit to me when I am old...way way older than now. After all, Christmas is all about love, joy, and share.


Then I guess, I am not really losing my Christmas. As always, it is coming too fast (and faster than last year). I read someone posted an email from Voxmail, and it seems I am not the only one who's loosing the Christmas spirit (cliche' reason: busy, always too busy with work, with school....etc etc etc....), but I am still able to catch up the spirit right on time now. Only 4 more days to go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger