Sunday, August 07, 2005

Photoshot

This was back a week ago actually. I was working with this photographer (and he was proudly claimed himself with his nationality). And his attitude was really annoying me. First, he claimed himself as a pro, and cursed all those un-pro photographers who are working from their basement instead of the studio. He was saying those people are giving such a bad name for all photographer. Secondly, he was acting too much. Meanings that, he said, "Oh yeah, I know lots of Indo girls..." ,or, "yes, I knew excatly that where you came from when I spoke with you on the phone" and blah blah blah....And he was still asking me where did I come from. Hm....

Then he complained about too many girls who are getting to close to him, and make him so confuse about women's behaviour. And when I said, well, maybe it just because they like you, he said, Yeah, but I don't like girls anymore. Fufuu...why I am not suprised? I will be surprised though if he said he does like women. Aha!

Anyway, just another glimpse of my weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

yup sekali, tapi yah ginilah resikonya kl kerja bareng sm org, untungnya sih hasilnya lumayan oke and cukup keren juga...

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger