Thursday, June 30, 2005

The coldest winter IS summer in San Francisco

The weather report from today: heat stroke all over everywhere across the bay, BUT, not here in the city. It was still a cloudy and foggy weather today (especially in my home area). I went to downtown this noon (and tried my luck for another opportunity - but that's a different story), and it was still cold and cloudy there.
And then my sister called and said that it was so hot in her place (she lives across the bay), over 90°. Even from the news said that it was really a HOT day today in everywhere, well, except here. It was only, hm...let say, right now my Yahoo says 68°, but my bet is probably only 65°. And of course, as it's getting late now, it's getting even colder.

Whoooaaa! I guess that Mark Twain was right, the coldest winter IS summer in San Francisco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger