Thursday, July 07, 2005

A big fat liar...

Yeah...I screwed today, did a huge mistake...almost unfixable. Well, we fixed it anyway, and now I feel such a big fat liar, other than being a total idiot. How could I do such a terrible mistake?? And it was something that I shouldn't miss, but I did. I shouldn't still make such that stupid mistake...
It was only a little thing that went wrong, with such a great impact....

There's no room for me to make another mistake. Specially now that I am at the edge of the possibility of the good changes.
But I am such an total careless person....keep and keep making my mistake...

Oh please Lord, help me on this, would You? Help me for being more and more careful...please give me an ability to see through to eyes of And...please give me an ability to be able to put more focus....

Help me O Lord...

2 Comments:

Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

wah..ini sih hrs dibahas offline nih, soalnya kalo dibahas disini, menyangkut rahasia banyak orang nihhh....:)

10:54 PM  
Blogger irene said...

rene kenapaahh????

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger