Saturday, July 02, 2005

Master of Language

Have I told that I am taking Mandarin lesson (again!) now?. Well, yes, again. After back and forth. And hopefully I can keep it right now. I know, I know, my bad habit. Always eager to learn something new, but so many times I just stop in the middle. But actually, this is not really new. I have learned about it, though it was almost 10 years ago. Whoa!! What century was that??? I am truly become an ancient person now.

But this time, I really want to master my Mandarin language, and so far, not really hard. The system is different now because this is the first time I am learning the Pinyin system, but somehow I start to recall all my lesson from 10 years ago. And no character this time, so that helps too!!

So, after gave up my Spanish (si, si, yo no hablo espanol), so I think I am going to concentrate on this. Hmm...hopefully, cause I know myself too well. But my goal is to be mastered in 5 languages. And if Javanese does count, that will be 4 with my Mandarin. Next? Hmm...well, we'll see what next.
It will be a long way to be fluent in Mandarin now, so I'll decide later.

Cai yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger