Sunday, July 24, 2005

Another year had gone by

Meanings? Yap, it was my birthday about a few days ago. Not really a big day for me, or a big celebration. Birthday for me just an ordinary day, except that means I have a year older then. Hehe...It was something that I was looking forward when I was just a little girl: the birthday cake from my mum, the presents from my brother-sister-cousins....It was almost the time for the family to gather together.....
And as the time goes by, I left my big family behind. And then birthday was just among my friends...and another time has gone by, and now it just me and some of my good friends. That's good though, as I am not looking forward anymore for my birthday. Cause I know when my birthday comes, I will be a year older.

Not that I am afraid of becoming old, that is nature that I could not resist. But with one year older, I also lost one year. I mean, I still have so much things to do, and it feels that the time is becoming shorter and shorter. Everytime my birthday comes, I always question myself, what did I achieve? And unfortunatelly, I still have not done any big achievement yet...

And I can't stop my birthday not to come, I will just have to race with it. Race with the time, race with all the tasks in my life to be completed....

Or maybe one day on my birthday, I can say to the world that I have done a great thing. Maybe then, a birthday would not be a bitter sweet anymore....

We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger