Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Crush!

Alas! I think I just jinx to myself. I wrote something about falling in love, and now, well, not really in love, but I feel crush with the real person. The problem is, it's like that you want a forbidden fruit. You can see and look at it, but you can't eat it. Not even taste it....

You know, just like that sappy songs about falling in love with the wrong person, the woman has someone else, and the man also has someone else, but they fall in love to each other, there's a wall between them...blah blah...ehem, yeah, err, just like that.

Well, the good thing, it probably cheers me up a bit, just think about it (or he?) can make me smile. The bad thing, and the worst, can't imagine myself what should I do. I will probably just have to crush myself into pieces then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger