Friday, May 13, 2005

A goodbye note...

I spoke with And today, she took me out for lunch (will be the last, she said, and also as her thanks so far for my assistance). During the chat, I was being honest with her, about everything. I guess as she is leaving now, she won't be concern whether or not I am staying. As the opposite, she does concern with what I want. I told her, I don't know. Then she gave some advice, and I will take it. I believe in her years of experience, and somehow though she is younger 5 months than me, I feel less mature than she. And I told her too, about my thought of leaving. She was fine with that, and advice me that while I am still here, I should take advantage from everything that I could gain. Hmm...sometimes I wish I could be more dare like her, or perhaps it is now time to start? Be dare to try...maybe it won't kill me anyway....

Anyway, it was a nice lunch, and nice weather. I am gonna miss her, even though she could be so grumpy many times...but indeed she is a good person at heart. She is just the way she is, and knowing her for more than a year, I know that. Good for her, got accepted in the one of the best business school in US (even though she has to pack herself to Chicago). But she is a smart girl. I am happy for her, for her better future in her MBA, and mostly, for leaving before everything start cracking down.....

Good luck for you, and for sure. I will miss you....

4 Comments:

Blogger Lili said...

Blogwalking dari blognya Ruthy, slam kenal yah? mampir2 dong?

6:28 AM  
Blogger irene said...

thot of leaving ..?mo kmana ren?

7:48 AM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

hmm...blum tau...wherever the wind blows...hehehe...the good wind of course ^_^

10:20 PM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger