Monday, January 01, 2007

A little note for 2007...

Another new year just began...

This year, I didn't feel that I was chasing Christmas, though I just finally got free from my hectic schedule a week before Christmas. But...I dunno, I didn't feel that I missed Christmas, nor that I got a perfect feeling. I felt...nothing, nada. Sigh...is that a bad sign?
I spent my Christmas at my sis, and she made me suprised with one thing, that I feel...sad for my nephew....But, I can't do much, can only pray that He will open my sister's heart...that my nephew will get enough foundation to live his life in this crazy world....

2007. Another new year. I got some what I wished for 2006: went home to visit my parents, and learned guitar. And a peaceful mind? I guess I should put that on my 2007's list...

But I don't have any big expectation...Just a happy live...

Happy New Year's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger