Thursday, September 07, 2006

BPS`Award

Another BPS Award today, another day off from work.

I remember the first one, when I was rushing back into the city from San Rafael to catch "my date". That was...7 months ago. Times go by so fast, and people come and go so quickly.

I woke up this morning feeling so sad, feeling so afraid of losing something that I don't even have it yet. Funny, ironic? I dunno. Another hope with another fear....

Anyways, I love my SVP. She is so passionate about her job, so much in love with the company, and always gives us so much of inspiration. Wishing hard that she still gets her chance to become one the chairman, that would be awesome! And the funny thing when the caterer said that fashion people eat salad three times more than the other groups...hahaaaa.....I thought that was really hilarious. Hmm....yeah, even on the lunch break at work, I can always hear when people are shaking or tossing their salads. Be skinny and keep skinny.

Well, this was a fun day, I got a chance to explore the SF Zoo after the event, and saw my fav: polar bears! Yeah!

1 Comments:

Blogger GirlTraveler said...

lol..
Iya sih makan salad is good for u.
Easier to digest u know.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger