Friday, December 16, 2005

The answer to my question

Funny how sometimes you got your answer in a lightning struck ^_^

But, now I don't have to wait in another 4 weeks because I have already known the answer. Still, don't know how to feel...I even thought I was dreaming. But nop, yesterday, Dec 15 2005, was so real. One side, I feel I can breathe now. On another side, I am still unsure about: what next? Maybe I'll laugh later (one who laugh the last, will laugh hardest), or maybe I'll even cry....

Anyway, at least I don't have to make any decision, as He has done it for me. So I will still say thank you to Him. And I know You are listening now, please, abide with me...and I know I will be fine.

2 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

apa inii? *bingung* :D

11:57 AM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

hehee...this is just another thought of mine, so yes, it is confusing..:D
hmm...how I wish I can have my own pensieve, not only for Dumbledore.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger