Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Getting to choose

Have you ever wondering why you would never be satisfied with everything in your life? I do. Cause recently, well, about several months ago, I prayed and prayed, and I wished for one thing that I thought will complete my life. Now, I got it. I have it (lets say it as A) , and then, eventually (yeah...like always, life is all about choice), I have to choose between A, and B. But I don't want to choose, I want to keep both of them. I am not ready to lose B now. To be honest, I am scared. Can I survive without B? Maybe I would...but as I told one of my co yesterday when I met her on the train after my class, very often we all got too convenience already. B, though not stands for "Best", but at least, it's giving me my current life. And A, is what could be my future....or maybe even not cause I am getting more and more unsure about it.

The point is, I hate everytime I have to choose: I consider myself not really good in taking decision. I always need guidance, signs, or whatsoever. I still can't see any of that right now, but I am running out of time. Only about 4 more weeks till I have to decide and make my way.

I just hope, when that time comes, I will make the right choice. So I don't have to turn my head back to my old path and not to think about any single regret....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger