Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas season note

Trying to step aside from my creepy workload....

I've been thinking and wondering lately, and I have told all my closest friends about how I feel right now. And they all told me back that I need to be careful and be patient. I guess they are right. All of my relationships so far, they were all such a rush train. Meet 1st, date #1, date #2, date #3, and boom! As I looking back now, there's a certain pattern about my relationships in the past. And, maybe, if something started wrong, will end-up wrong.

And now, I guess, I still feel blessed that I can have this feeling again. Almost, I thought, will never fallin again. I had loved someone in the past, and when I got hurt, it was the time I thought my heart has turned into freaking-ice-cubical.
So even now I still don't know what will happen between us (and who could read the future anyway), even though I can't be with him, but looking at the positive way, He has touched my heart and made me realized, there is love. My friend said, falling in love at Christmas time, just like Sleepless in Seattle. But for me, falling in love at Christmas time, made me realize what a wonderful season it is. Time for joy, share, and love....

And I think, no matter what'll happen, I won't have a blue Christmas this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger