Tuesday, October 19, 2004

rainy day

Wow! Couldn't believe now I am writing my blog! Hmm...my first day of this journal is not a fabulous day, well, this morning was a darn so wet, it was raining hard, and a crazy guy driver (even though it was dark yeah I could see the driver is a guy) almost hit my car! Well...thanks Lord I was able to brake and my baby car didn't get hit. Got to be really careful driving in the city...even though it is not as crazy as my hometown, still, I have to be patient to all crazy drivers out there. I still wish I can find a way to report the reckless driver, but I only have the license plate number.

Hey...I just checked the weather forecast, it's gonna be rain for the whole week. Oh well...goodbye sunshine....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger