Saturday, March 01, 2008

A reflection

(Inspired by my friend's blog)

Writing this blog and crying. But not the sad cry, more like a grateful cry. I realized, finally realized how good He is to me. How kind He is, and He always protects me, all the time. I was saved million times because of Him.
Now that I am working so hard trying to finish my school, but looking back, I won't have this chance if not because of Him. I was reminded that now I have a good boss that supports me all the time and understand my passion to finish school - tho I have to work on weird schedule and leave early couple of times in the week. I was reminded how did I come into this position: after some disappointments, after feeling that I'd failed. But He guided me through all difficult times and brought me into where I am now, and slowly made me realized this is the right position for me if I still want to finish my school.

This is the song from Corrinne May

I often feel like I'm two steps behind
Somebody must have moved that finish line
There are a thousand reasons
Why I should give up
But I'm stubborn in the things I believe, coz

The river runs and the river hides
Out to the ocean and under the sky
I promise you, the answer will come
Hold on to patience and watch for the sign


True, there are thousand reasons that I should give up. Many times I feel I hit the wall, many times I feel so tired, so jaded. But I am stubborn, because I believe in things I hold. And I believe too that He will always be my side, never leave me alone, to walk through into this maze and find the way out

I won't ask for more, I am what I have now. This is my life, the best one according to Him. And I believe.

1 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

reeneee huhuhu *berkaca2 bacanya*... iya rene si T tuh baiik yaah... gw waktu itu juga sempet kaget pas denger ternyata lo bisa lanjutin skolahnya.. what a bless indeed yah.. bos lo baik bangett... praying for you ya rene..

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger